5" x 5" Felt; orange, cerise Magnetic tape and gold
White craft glue
3/8 yd. Satin cord; orange
Paint brush; fine point
3/8 yd. Chainette; gold
1. Cut out the felt from the pattern pieces. Cut the backing out of orange felt, the heart of cerise felt, and the letters of gold felt.
2. Assemble the symbol. Center and glue the heart on the orange felt backing. Glue the Ietters on the heart, as shown in the picture. Be careful not to get any glue on the 'exposed side of the felt!
3. Glue a border of orange satin cord directly on the orange felt overlap. Apply the glue carefully with a fine-tipped paint brush. Lay the cord on the glue, beginning at the tip of the heart and working your way around. When the glue has dried, blunt cut the ends of the cord.
4. Glue a trim of gold chainette just in- side the satin cord border, following the instructions above.
5. Glue magnetic tape strips on back of the symbol.