1/2 gallon plastic bottle
Assorted small plastic flowers, leaves, & butterflies
1/4"x 8" doweling
Gold Paper Lace trim
1 bird Sequins
Scrap White Foam
1. Cut 3 holes in bottle, 2-3/4". diameter each. One hole in center front and one on either side ---equal distance apart.
2. Glue Gold Paper Lace aro~nd bottle at indentation lines above & below holes. Add other trim as desired.
3. Run doweling through bottle and put bird on his perch.
4. Decorate with flowers, leaves, butterflies, etc.
5. Insert piece of scrap foam into top neck of bottle and anchor flowers in it. (Floral clay may be used to help hold flowers.
The bottle at the left is turquoise, the flowers are pink with a pink & yellow butterfly. The yellow bird sits on a-pink perch made from a small dowel stick.